Skip to main content

Animation Reel 2017

Reel updated 14th May 2017


Music by: Caravan Palace

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Multiple platforms
My role: Facial Animator
Clean up and embellishment of facial animation from motion capture data

Sky Harbor
VR experience for PC
My role: Technical Artist / Animator
Rigging and setup of all characters and props, transferring of motion capture data and clean up of about 1/3 of the main characters performance


Mole/Platypus (Robinson: the Journey)
PS4 VR / Oculus Rift
My role: Technical Artist / Animator
Creature animation, animation debugging and creation of scripted animation events in Cryengine

Interview
Graduation film from The Animation Workshop
My role: Technical Animator
Animation and helping the rigger identify issues and find solutions

The Order 1886
PS4
My role: Facial Animator
Clean up and embellishment of facial animation from motion capture data

Pangolin (Robinson: the Journey)
PS4 VR / Oculus Rift
My role: Technical Artist / Animator
Creature animation, animation debugging and creation of scripted animation events in Cryengine

Laika (Robinson: the Journey)
Internal animation test for Crytek
My role: Animator
Animation test done internally at Crytek to asses strengths and weaknesses for the development of Robinson

Woodpecker (Robinson: the Journey)
PS4 VR / Oculus Rift
My role: Technical Artist / Animator
Creature animation, animation debugging and creation of scripted animation events in Cryengine

Interview
Graduation film from The Animation Workshop
My role: Technical Animator
Animation and helping the rigger identify issues and find solutions

Comments